QIN MING NOTICE
In view of the current Covid 19 situation, in order to protect our own well-being and the well-being of our families & relatives, we have decided to cancel our annual Qing Ming Festival event.Members/public can continue to worship their ancestors at our columbarium on their own.
Members of the public are also reminded to adhered to the following:
- Book a timeslot on a first come, first serve basis. All entry to the temple is strictly by appointment. Please call 62712870 or office Tel No. 63321487/63339790
- Visitors are required to wear a mask at all times and adhere to safe distancing measures.
- Only for those who are fully vaccinated, recovered from COVID-19 within the last 90 days, medically ineligible with doctor’s notice, or children aged 13 years and below
- SafeEntry strictly via TraceTogether app or token.
- Each household is capped at a maximum of 5 pax at any one time and prayer limit to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- If the number of people at one time exceeds the limit, please wait patiently outside
- Strictly no eating at the temple premises.
- Strictly no folding of incense papers at the temple premises.
- Religious activities such as burning of joss sticks/joss paper is prohibited within the niche area as to reduce Risk of FIRE. Burning of joss sticks/joss paper areonly allowed at designated area.
10）Not to leave any food offerings behind after prayer. Our helper will discard it if nobody is attending to it, in order for the next visitor to use the place.
Keeping the public area clean to prevent mosquito breeding or rat infestation.
We have installed CCTV to monitor the activities in the temple.Non compliance will be reported to local authorities for actions.
NOTE: Bus service to the temple :- 195 or 57 from Bukit Merah Bus Interchange.
Thank you for your kind co-operation
SAM KIANG HUAY KWAN